Town Crier — a person who is employed by a town council to make public announcements in the streets.I'm not employed by the town, but I'm following in the footsteps of organizations like SHORE that fill in the gaps that the town can't afford.
This is my first message... at this point I would simply like to introduce myself as a resident of Scituate, Massachusetts who has a very significant interest in the schools. Why? I am a student at Scituate High School. Please remember that as you read my posts. Some of my postings will include observations that I have made at the High School as well as from my elementary and middle school experiences. I won't be using names. Not even my own. That comes off as cowardly, but rumors in this town spread between adults and students alike faster than the speed of light, and I don't want to deal with being judged as I prepare for college and beyond.
I look forward to posting more soon, and I would simply like to close with a thank you. A thank you to all of my teachers in the Scituate schools that have given me the education I need to score high on MCAS, SATs, and beyond. With such limited resources, who would have thought it was possible!?
S.T.C.
No comments:
Post a Comment